PIHK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk About The Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Callie
Rebecca
Richard
Dewayne
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewayne
Admin
Dewayne

In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Empty
PostSubject: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

We would like to have everyone's feedback on the topic!!!

Thanks
Dewayne
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyghosthunters.net
Richard

Richard

In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 am

If by chance you feel you have a negative spirit or energy in your home (a ghost that
frightens you, is physically abusive or ghosts that are sexually perverse) (enlightened,
positive spirits or kind ghosts will not be bothersome, if one asks to not be bothered -
and sets the rules), some suggestions to handling negative entities & ghosts are:

1) Remain unemotional and firm when dealing with a negative ghost, as they will feed
off of your fear and make themselves stronger and more powerful (much of this is
simply in our mind - I do not believe they have any power over us, except what we give
them). Just know you are in control, and speak out loud for the ghost or spirit to leave;
and that they are not welcome in your home. You have nothing to fear, for fear is
created in the mind. Do this firmly, yet with love.

2) Tell the spirit or ghost to seek the light, and that its physical body has perished and
it's time (and good) to leave this physical realm. Tell negative ghosts that they will see
other spirits (loved ones) who are called to direct and guide them; and will be treated
with love and forgiveness no matter what they've done. Ghosts need to know that
they can be affecting others negatively, and that it is time for them to move on in life
and unto peace and enjoyment.

3) If they are worried about punishment, tell them that they're not sent to an eternal
"hell," but will be shown their lives and are made to experience what they have done;
so they can understand those things and how they have impacted themselves and
others. They will always be treated with love and will be helped to move beyond any
self-created guilt and condemnation - through forgiveness, especially forgiveness of
themselves. Be very firm in letting them know it's good for them, and time for them to
go. Keep telling them this until you feel they've gone to the light, the realm of spirit -
this will help them move on. Light is not to be feared for it is love, peace and truth.
Darkness is "lack of understanding" and negative - false.

Traditional Spiritual Cleansing - Ghost Smudging
If the spirit or ghost activity does not stop, or stops only for a while, then resumes, you
may want to do a spiritual cleansing of your home. This is the traditional practice of
"smudging" a home to get rid of an unwanted ghost. However, most believe it will only
temporarily slow the activity down, for the ghost needs to truly move on:

1) Crack a window in each room of your home and take a dried bundle of sage
(available at most metaphysical stores) and "smudge" your home clearing out any
negative or stagnant energies. Smudging is simply lighting the sage bundle, making
sure you have a safe receptacle to catch the ashes in, and walking around your entire
home allowing the smoke to circulate and cleanse the energy and space.

2) Being firm and unemotional, walk around each room of your home, while saying
loudly and firmly, "This sage is cleansing out all negative energies and spirits... all
negative energies and spirits must leave now through the windows and not return." Do
this until you sense the negative energy has gone and the room's energy lightens (to
a positive - look for peace) and then say, "In the name of God , this room is now
cleansed." Know and sense this.

3) Remember not to worry about how you sound if you stumble on your words. The
main thing is your intent, which is your faith. You have power and have nothing to
fear. Your intentions are to rid the home of negative energies and spirits and they will
know this, if they are there. Always be firm, non-fearing, unemotional and deal with negative ghosts strongly, yet in love. You are always in control and are not powerless.

I truly think that each experience is different and should be handled as such. You should look at your own belief's and find the way that you feel most comfortable with. The main point is to be confident in what you are attempting to do. They can sense your doubt and fear and will use it against you.
Back to top Go down
http://kyghosthunters.net
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 pm

I agree with Richard in that you must take a stand. This worked for me in my home. I did a smudging with sage while praying and firmly stating that it was my house and a house of God. Most importantly I BELIEVED with all my heart that what I was saying was true.
In my opinion, it doesn't matter if the Pope himself cleansed your home. If you do not believe it will not work, if you do not take a personal stance, and if you do not want it to work-then it won't work. It is my personal opinion that you do not need Clergy to cleanse your house. God is with us all and will be there for us in our time of need. We just have to believe and do our part.
Back to top Go down
Callie

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Yes, I totally agree with Richard and Rebecca. It's almost like the entity is like a child. You have to be firm yet not be mean. If your threatening it and being mean about it , you may aggravate it and it throws a tantrum like a child does. Also causing the activity to escalate in some cases. Also if your just saying it and not truly believing in it they can tell. Like a child it won't take you seriously and just laughs at you and keeps doing what it wants to do because it doesn't believe a word your saying. Alot of people believe that you need Clergy to do it. They don't believe that if they do it then it doesn't work. But if that's what they believe and will give them peace of mind then thats what they should do. But in most cause the entities don't really mean anyone any harm and most can't hurt you. Once people accept that fact then a lot of people decide that they can deal living with this entity since there is nothing to fear with it. I don't feel that every house that is haunted should be cleansed unless the entity poses a real threat to the client. If it's not hurting you then why hurt it. It's only doing what it needs to do or feels like it needs to do like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Stoney

Stoney

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 pm

I agree with you guys but sometimes, spirits who have an evil presence can be overwhelming. In these cases, a person who has been ordained must be used
Back to top Go down
billy

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:31 am

I totally agree with all the above.Tim has a really good point, in which it really depends rather your dealing w/ a human spirit or a non- human (demonic).If your dealing with a human spirit, then the guide lines above will certainly get the job done.If your dealing with something demonic, then the guidelines above "MAY" trigger an negative and sometimes VIOLENT response! You must be prepared for for a long,drawn out process.When facing a demonic entity you are waging a war between GOOD vs EVIL, and that demon is going to fight every step of the way.You must remember that the clensing is just one battle in the WAR!Their will be battles won and battles lost, but you must not lose focus of the finale resolution.GOOD will prevail over evil!! It is very important that you determine what kind of entity you are dealing with, before you proceed in what ever you do.I do not consider myself a demonolgist and my statements are mearly my opinion.It certainly takes more than just reading a couple of books on demonology, to make someone a demonolgist.Clergy is the way to go, in dealing with non-human cleansings.
Back to top Go down
Dwayne

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 pm

In my opinion, if it's a human spirit, find out why it might still be here and offer guidence. If it's a negative spirit, either human or demonic, then I don't believe we can influance it. As a christian it is my belief that God is the only one who can command such spirits. I would suggest dropping to your knees and praying out loud, just be very secure in your faith. Otherwise, I would get an experienced clergyman.

As I said earlier, this is just my opinion. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wesley

Wesley

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

Through out the history of human civilization their have been created rites or rituals to effect the "cleansing" of possessed people as well as objects. The ideas for the most part are purely relative to the cultural context of the situation. Their are many variables, such as the God names called upon, the cosmogony, the object (ghost, demon, angel, devil, gouls, imp, gnomes, salamanders, qulipoth, ect.), and many others. However, When we generalise from this great body of facts, we come out with a skeletical outline of the archetypical "rite of clearing" that is in fact a mathematical formua with which we can simply plug in the appropriate variables. Thus we move from the specific to the general, then from the general to the specific, and it is in this respect that we have confounded the superstitions of a bygone age and aligned our work with truly scientific principles.

From this Great Work however have crystallized certain rites or rituals that are exeptionably effective because of their special and more advanced formula that have been discovered from empirical testing and experamentation. There are two notable ones that I will mention here that highly effective for this as well as other purposes.

LBRP- Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram- A highly condensed operation of ceromonial magick that has become the foundation of Modern Occult Practice. Authored by S.L. Mcgregor Mathers, Head of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a Victorian English Secret Society derived from special considerations of Freemasonry.

Goetic Evocation- An advanced operation of ceromonial magick in which a magick circle is inscribed on the floor and fortified by the particular GodNames , and a triangle is inscribed about three feet away and the spirit is evoked (called Up or Out) and constrained into the traiangle where the exorcist commands the spirit to obey. This action is primarily used for "Demonic" forces, though nearly all entities can be bullied this way

As far as "negative" and "positive" entities, I will remark that all spirits have their own Will, and whether you percieve them as good or bad will largely depend on how much you get in the way of it. They do not embody any moral essence in themselves, this is the doctrine of relativity as applied to the so called Moral Sphere. Some spirits care vary little for common notions of the relative concepts of the duality of good and evil.

Love Is The Law, Love Under Will
Wesley
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/FraterGS
joetta

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

I agree with Richard, Rebecca, Stoney, Dewayne, and Billy. If the spirit used to be human and it is not negative, maybe it is just looking for guidance, or its way "home". If it is not violent, you can try to find out why it is still in the home and help it along its way. I believe you should take a stand and let the spirit know that this is your home now, and believe this with all your heart when you say it. If the spirit is violent or even "demonic" I agree that you should contact clergy that has studied demonology and prepared to deal with this evil entity. Like all the others said, this is a battle between good and evil, and you must take a stand. It will not leave quietly and you must be strong in your faith. In my opinion, as far as any kind of magic or occult practices go, I would not go this route. This is just my opinion, but I think things of that nature would could make it worse or invite more evil into the home. I would definitely seek a trusted and experienced clergy to cleanse the home of demonic or negative spirits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??   In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your opion what does it take to cleanse a place with paranormal activity??
Page 1 of 1