PIHK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk About The Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I enjoyed the meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

I enjoyed the meeting Empty
PostSubject: I enjoyed the meeting   I enjoyed the meeting Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to post and thank you for allowing me to attend the meeting the other night. I enjoyed getting to meet those of you that attended face to face, and look forward to meeting the rest of you in the future.

The meeting itself was enjoyable as well. It was interesting hearing about your cases and experiences, and listening to the various EVPs was the highpoint.

I am looking forward to attending more PIHK meetings and hopefully some investigations in the future.

Sincerely, Mike

Last edited by Caniswalensis on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: I enjoyed the meeting   I enjoyed the meeting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

Mike,
The pleasure was all ours. It was nice to put a person to the name as well. We look forward to hearing more from you. I know I personally look forward to reading more of your stories.
Back to top Go down
http://kyghosthunters.net
Dewayne
Admin
Dewayne

PostSubject: Re: I enjoyed the meeting   I enjoyed the meeting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Mike
I speak for myself and the rest of the group. We were happy to have you at the meeting. I really enjoyed talking to you. You will be on an investigation soon...

Thanks
Dewayne
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyghosthunters.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I enjoyed the meeting   I enjoyed the meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I enjoyed the meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PIHK :: Your first category :: Your first forum-